Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Breaking up

Writer’s block,
I know we’ve had some fun. When you’re around I can’t seem to focus on anything, I can’t keep track of time, I can’t even speak for the knot tying up my vocal cords. I realize that at times we drift apart and, somehow, always come back together again.  My desperation overcomes me and I draw you closer and closer. This is a mistake; I never meant to lead you on like this. I don’t need you, I don’t love you, and I want you to know that, truly, it is you and not me. We won’t be together again.
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visual DNA

Breaking up

Writer’s block,
I know we’ve had some fun. When you’re around I can’t seem to focus on anything, I can’t keep track of time, I can’t even speak for the knot tying up my vocal cords. I realize that at times we drift apart and, somehow, always come back together again.  My desperation overcomes me and I draw you closer and closer. This is a mistake; I never meant to lead you on like this. I don’t need you, I don’t love you, and I want you to know that, truly, it is you and not me. We won’t be together again.
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment